Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s M101B 10.1-inch high-brightness rugged Windows tablet.
The tablet uses the latest Intel Celeron N2930 1.83GHz quad-core Bay Trail processor that allows high performance and low power consumption, equipped with a 10.1-inch high resolution 1920 x 1200 IPS LED display that is 700 nits sunlight readable, making it suitable for most industrial applications.
It features a rugged design with full IP65 rating that enables it to withstand temperatures from -20°C to 60°C (AC mode) to -10°C to 50°C (battery mode). It is also resistant to shock, vibration and dropping, making the unit robust and tough.
According to the company, one of the unique features of the M101B is that it has a hot-swappable 5300 mAh battery, which allows the user to swap out the battery when needed, reducing down time and the need to keep recharging the system.
- 10.1-inch high resolution 1920 x 1200 IPS LED display (700 nits
- Multi-touch projected capacitive touch (min. 4 points)
- Low-power system with Intel Celeron N2930 quad core 1.83GHz processor (7.5W)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Built-in light sensor, G sensor, gyrometer and e-compass
- Optional extra expansion port in rear for special custom-design need
- Optional 3G or 4G/LTE
- Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner or HF RFID reader
- Mobile rugged design to withstand shock, vibration or transit drop
- IP65 dust tight and water jet proof
- Hot-swappable battery (5300mAh or 10600mAh)
Read more at http://www.ferret.com.au/articles/news/rugged-windows-tablet-with-low-power-consumption-n2528080#ZpcMvoyuQ38vwT40.99