- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- Micro RTU controller with complete redundancy
MADISON Technologies has released the Moxa ioLogik W5348-HSDPA-C series of micro RTU controller, with complete communications redundancy.
- Handheld inductance, capacitance and resistance meters
GOODWILL, distributed by TekMark Australia, has announced the LCR-916 and LCR-915 handheld inductance, capacitance and resistance (LCR) meters.
- Ultra low power voltage comparator
STMICROELECTRONICS has released a general-purpose voltage comparator which consumes one third the current for the same response time, compared with currently available devices such as the LMV331.
- Mobile apps for accessing LabVIEW data
NATIONAL Instruments has released iOS and Android mobile apps which are compatible with its hardware and LabVIEW software.
- Low-noise voltage regulators
TEXAS Instruments has introduced a new class of voltage regulators which delivers very low noise 1-A switching power supply without sacrificing efficiency and power performance.
- Small form factor SBC with low power needs
BACKPLANE Systems Technology has released Avalue Technology’s ECM-LX800, a 3.5 inch EPIC small form-factor single board computer for low power consumption needs.
- Visually accessing dormant information for more intelligent PLM
SIEMENS PLM Software has announced the Active Workspace solution within its Teamcenter software portfolio.
- Power-saving mini-ITX single board computer
ICP Electronics has announced IEI Technology’s KINO-DH610, a mini-ITX single board computer with HD graphics engine.
- Test solution for Thunderbolt
TEKTRONIX, distributed by TekMark in Australia, has announced a comprehensive test solution for next-generation Thunderbolt connection technology.
- Low PIM DIN connectors
ROJONE is now distributing Pasternack Enterprises’ 7/16 DIN low Passive Intermodulation Distortion (PIM) connectors.
- Terminal/conductor labeller
PHOENIX Contact has released the Bluemark CLED to easily label standard UniCard materials used for marking terminals, conductors and devices.
- Fully differential ADC driver
TEXAS Instruments has introduced a THS4531 fully differential analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) driver.
- Energy-saving voltage comparator
STMICROELECTRONICS has introduced a general-purpose energy-saving voltage comparator which consumes a third of the current for the same response time as currently available devices.
- Fanless embedded eFlex computer
BACKPLANE Systems Technology has released the iBASE Technology AFB-100-D27 fanless eFlex embedded computer.
- Rugged Type-6 COM Express module
GE Intelligent Platforms has announced the bCOM6-L1200 Rugged Type 6 COM Express Module.
- Dual mode off-line controller for LED lights
TEXAS Instruments has introduced the industry’s first dual mode off-line controller for non-dimmable LED lighting.
- New easier to use handheld scanners
INTERMEC has announced the SG20 family of handheld scanners, which have 50 times the motion tolerance of competing scanners.
- Module integrates three location and movement sensors
STMicroelectronics has unveiled the LSM333D inertial module, the first unit within its iNemo sensing range.
- Vehicle displays for defense
GE Intelligent Platforms has introduced the IVD2010 and IVD2015 rugged intelligent vehicle displays, designed for deployment in harsh environments.
- Embedded board uses next-gen Intel Atom CPU
BACKPLANE Systems Technology has announced Avalue’s ECM-CDV, a new embedded board based on the next generation Intel Atom processor D2700 2.13GHz.