- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- Titanium pressure transmitters
BESTECH Australia’s Keller titanium pressure transmitters are suited for use in heavily corrosive media.
- Simulink now supports Arduino, BeagleBoard, Mindstorms
MATHWORKS says Simulink models can now run directly on Arduino, BeagleBoard and LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT platforms.
- Wireless gateway and measurement nodes
NATIONAL Instruments has announced a new wireless gateway and two new measurement nodes for its NI CompactRIO chassis.
- Eco-friendly embedded controller
INTERWORLD Electronics has released the Aaeon GES-5500F advanced eco-friendly embedded controller.
- First IC optimised for Thunderbolt
TEXAS Instruments has introduced the industry’s first integrated circuit optimised for Thunderbolt technology.
- PV inspection and quality control tools
SYDNEY-based BT Imaging has announced a suite of tools which allow PV wafer makers and cell makers to communicate and collaborate on achieving the best cell efficiency.
- Data centre solutions at CeBIT
EATON will showcase a range of solutions for virtualised data centres and IT infrastructure at CeBIT 2012, Sydney.
- New chassis with improved uptime features
NATIONAL Instruments has introduced the NI PXIe-1066DC 18-slot chassis with added redundant, hot-swap and front-access capabilities.
- AC yoke kits
RUSSELL Fraser Sales has released the JAY-PAC and JAYSON-PAC mains-free AC yoke kits from Johnson & Allen.
- Reflective memory analyser
GE has released the PEAZ-5565 reflective memory analyser, enhancing the use of reflective memory (RFM) for distributed applications.
- High efficiency powerful blue laser diode
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors has released its new high power blue laser diode, the PL TB450, for use in laser projectors.
- Oscilloscope analysis software separates test and analysis
AGILENT Technologies has announced the N8900A InfiniiView oscilloscope analysis software, allowing engineers to view and analyse previously captured signals from oscilloscopes.
- Oscilloscopes break the 60 GHz barrier
AGILENT Technologies has introduced the Infiniium 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes with 63 GHz on two channels and 33 GHz on four channels.
- Enhanced downward compatibility with new release PLM platform
DASSAULT Systemes has announced the latest release of its version 5 PLM platform, including CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA.
- Single-axis servo drive coordinated motion system
ROCKWELL Automation has released the Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 single-axis servo drive, a cost-effective coordinated motion system with scalability.
- Android app for circuit design using operational amplifiers
STMICROELECTRONICS has released a new Android app which will allow customers to quickly and spontaneously design circuits using their smartphones or tablets.
- Programmable controller with embedded Ethernet
OMRON has released the CP1L-EM/-EL programmable controller with embedded Ethernet.
- DC charging connector system for electric vehicles
PHOENIX Contact says its DC charging connector system is now also suited for electric commercial vehicles.
- Enhanced video compression module for military
GE Intelligent Platforms has announced an enhanced version of the ICS-8580 rugged high definition video compression XMC module.
- 4G antenna-sharing IC with GPS/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
STMICROELECTRONICS has revealed a highly miniaturised integrated circuit (IC), the DIP1524, for 4G smartphones, with high GPS performance.