- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- Current pulse logger helps optimise surge protection
WEIDMULLER’S new Varitector Logger 30 is a plug-and-play unit which helps engineers optimise their surge protection devices.
- High-voltage control with six-channel relay modules
METROMATICS is distributing Acromag’s new BusWorks XT Series multi-channel optocoupler and interposing relay modules for the control of high-energy field devices.
- No fuss with integrated isolation transceiver module
DLPC is distributing MORNSUN’s Isolated CAN/RS485/RS232 transceiver module, an integrated unit to replace traditional optocoupler designs.
- Bluetooth advanced remote control kits
TEXAS Instruments has released a new Bluetooth low energy advanced remote control kit, leveraging its CC2541 SoC and BLE-Stack software.
- Fast and cost-effective cable certifiers
POWER Parameters is now distributing the LanTEK II series cable certifiers, a productive and cost-effective way to comprehensively test and certify basic link, channel link and permanent link.
- Feature-packed oscilloscopes at moderate prices
TEKMARK Australia is now distributing GW Instek’s GDS-2000A series digital oscilloscope, with a high-value design framework at moderate cost.
- Vector signal generator outperforms the competition
ROHDE & Schwarz has released the SMW200A, a high-end vector signal generator which creates complex multichannel scenarios for the highest demands.
- ST MEMS products and Linux play nice with new drivers
STMICROELECTRONICS has released ready-to-use industrial-IO-compatible software drivers which enable its MEMS Motion portfolio to communicate with Linux systems.
- Hardy network dome cameras
AXIS Communications has released two new M30-VE network dome cameras which provide HDTV performance, and day/night functionality in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Quick jump start to QorIQ with configurable starter kit
KONTRON has introduced a ready-to-use and individually configurable Starterkit for Freescale QorIQ-based Computer-on-Modules.
- PWM audio processor with dual ASRCs on single chip
TEXAS Instruments has introduced the industry’s first 8-channel pulse-width modulator (PWM) audio processor with dual asynchronous sample rate converters (ASRCs) integrated on a single chip.
- Absolute angle measuring devices
MOTION Technologies has expanded its range of Zettlex IncOders non-contact absolute angle measuring devices to 30,000 products.
- Test set and multiport adapter for multitude of wireless formats
AGILENT Technologies has released a new wireless connectivity test set and multiport adapter to help wireless device makers quickly and accurately test a spectrum of wireless technologies.
- Security and compatibility a big consideration for NFC controllers
STMICROELECTRONICS says its Near Field Communication controller is being used by NEC CASIO Mobile Communications in the Android-based G’zOne CA-201L smartphone.
- Starter kit accelerates development of SFF multimedia applications
KONTRON has introduced the new COM Express Starterkit Reference T6, intended to accelerate development of a broad range of Small Form Factor (SFF) multimedia applications.
- Handheld spectrum analysers now cater for up to microwave range
ROHDE & Schwarz has expanded its FSH handheld spectrum analysers with 13.6 GHz and 20 GHz models
- Strip, sleeve and crimp wires in one quick automatic step
PHOENIX Contact has introduced the Crimphandy tool, a mobile powered stripping and handheld crimping tool.
- Antenna-tuning circuit supports new RF front end standard
STMICROELECTRONICS has released the STHVDAC-304MF3 antenna-tuning circuit with a 4-channel output for use in multi-band GSM/WCDMA/3G-LTE smartphones.
- Easy-to-use adhesive film is thermal conductor and electrical insulator
MASTER Bond has developed the FLM36 high-temperature-resistant, B-staged adhesive film for use in the electronic, opto-electronic, specialty OEM and aerospace sectors.
- Preorders now up for powerful PSoC 4 dev kit
PREMIER Farnell (element14) and Cypress Semiconductor say customers can now preorder the new PSoC 4 Pioneer Development Kit from the vendor.