- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- New development boards for mini MCUs
STMICROELECTRONICS has extended its range of STM32 Nucleo development boards with scalable, small-form-factor variants that support the miniature 32-pin STM32 MCUs.
- Noise immune capacitive sensing ICs
TEXAS Instruments has introduced the FDC2214 capacitive sensing integrated circuit family, which is immune to environmental noise from radios, power supplies, lights and motors.
- Anti-corrosive thin film chip resistor sample kits
STACKPOLE has announced their engineering sample kits containing thin film chip resistors designed for precision applications.
- New design checking solution for ASICs and FPGAs
ALDEC has released version 2012.12 of its ALINT static design analysis and checking solution for ASIC and FPGA.
- Terminal blocks for flexible emergency lighting wiring
PHOENIX Contact has released compact PTB 2,5 three-level terminal blocks which provide flexibility when wiring emergency lighting.
- New ST diplexer accelerates mobile wireless
STMICROELECTRONICS has launched a new chip which enables faster wireless networking with smartphones, tablets and other connected devices.
- High pin-count M12 plug connector for PCB mounting
Phoenix Contact has expanded its M12 flush-type plug connector range with new high pin-count designs for PCB mounting.
- No compromises with SMD DC/DC converters
MORNSUN, distributed by DLPC and Fairmont Marketing in Australia, has released the new B-XT-1WR2 series Micro-Power SMD DC/DC converters with CMT.
- Multi-sensor motion module
STMICROELECTRONICS has announced a miniature 6-axis sensor device with custom motion-recognition capabilities.
- Powerful processor module
KONTRON has introduced its most powerful single AdvancedMC processor module, the quad-core AM4022 with third generation Intel Core i7 processors.
- Simplify power supply design for TI processors
TEXAS Instruments says engineers can easily design power supplies for its processors using the SIMPLE SWITCHER nano modules and nano regulators.
- Lockable network cables
4CABLING has released a range of lockable network cables which prevent accidental disconnection and down time.
- Impedance and component LCR meters
POWER Parameters has released the new Hioki IM35XX series impedance and component LCR meters for production, laboratory, engineering development, and pilot plant production.
- Wireless signal transmission system
PHOENIX Contact has released the new Radioline wireless system for wireless signal transmission at large facilities.
- Tough and intelligent industrial Ethernet switches
WEIDMULLER has released its IES series of managed industrial Ethernet switches, for monitoring and controlling operational data.
- Test platform for A/V interfaces
ROHDE & Schwarz’s new video test centre (VTC) is a platform for testing audio and video interfaces during product development.
- Digital oscilloscopes
EMONA is now distributing Rigol Technologies’ new DS4000 series digital oscilloscopes.
- Lower distortion for IGBT modules
SEMIKRON will be introducing 3-level topologies to its range of insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) products.
- SATA Express support on PCIe analysers
LECROY says its PCI Express protocol analysers now support testing and debugging of recent PCIe solid state drive (SSD) host interfaces.
- RF amplifier
WESTEK Electronics is now distributing Teseq’s new Class A RF amplifier, the CBA 1G-275.