- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- Digital isolation and modulator products protect electronics from high line voltages
Texas Instruments has introduced a digital isolation and delta-sigma modulator line of products which offer reinforced isolation to help protect electronic equipment from high line voltages.
- High performance embedded microcontroller
Mouser Electronics is now distributing the PIC32MZ 32-bit embedded connectivity microcontroller family from Microchip Technology.
- Programmable real-time unit takes the strain out of ARM cores
Texas Instruments has introduced a programmable real-time unit based on Sitara processors, which customers can use to offload real-time processing from the ARM core.
- World’s smallest pressure sensor delivers on performance
STMICROELECTRONICS has introduced a new MEMS pressure sensor which combines high accuracy and robustness with ultra-small physical size.
- Altium and element14 to distribute easy-to-use PCB design tool
ALTIUM will partner with element14 to distribute CircuitStudio, an easy-to-use PCB design tool to be available in early 2015.
- Monolithic amplifier performs over wide frequency bands
CLARKE & Severn Electronics is now distributing Mini-Circuits’ new GVA-123+ monolithic amplifier which provides excellent repeatability and consistent performance over wide frequency bands.
- New industrial microcontrollers for smart grid development
TEXAS Instruments has announced a new series of industrial microcontrollers integrated with smart analogue for high accuracy, precision and cost savings.
- All-in-one nano-PLCs include remote control capabilities
RS Components is now distributing Crouzet Automation’s em4 family of all-in-one nano-PLCs.
- Smallest 6-axis inertial measurement unit for automotive use
STMICROELECTRONICS has launched the world’s smallest integrated six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU).
- New MCUs with accelerator
TEXAS Instruments says its new C2000 Piccolo F2807x MCUs accelerate control systems and increase integration while decreasing system cost.
- Connector repair kits for port cranes
CLARKE & Severn Electronics now distributes connector repair kits for Gottwald and Liebherr port cranes.
- Locking circular connectors with ingress protection
MOUSER Electronics is now stocking the Brad Ultra-Lock circular connector from Molex.
- ICP expands HART product range
ICP Electronics Australia has expanded its range of HART products to include ICPDAS’s HART converters, gateways and remote I/O modules.
- Automotive SoC for next-gen drive assist systems
TEXAS Instruments is introducing a new automotive system-on-chip, the TDA3x processor family designed to help car manufacturers develop sophisticated advanced driver assistance systems applications.
- Crystal oscillator configurator for custom parts
CLARKE & Severn Electronics have introduced a new crystal oscillator configurator to their website, allowing electronics designers to specify custom parts.
- Proximity and ambient light sensor
MOUSER Electronics is now stocking Vishay’s VCNL4010 proximity and ambient light sensor, offering 16-bit resolution in a fully integrated optical sensor.
- Analogue to digital converter
MOUSER says it is now distributing the AD9625 12-bit analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) and evaluation board from Analog Devices.
- Optical range-finding module improves smartphone distance sensing
STMICROELECTRONICS has introduced a new, highly accurate optical range-finding module, enhancing distance sensing in mobile phones and industrial applications.
- Free all-in-one circuit simulation and design tool
MOUSER Electronics has released a new all-in-one circuit simulation and design tool, MultiSIM BLUE, powered by NI.
- Digital low resistance ohmmeter for rental
TECHRENTALS is now offering the Megger MOM2 micro-ohmeter for HV test engineers on the go.