- ac dc converters
- artificial intelligence
- CeBIT 2017
- chinese government
- Chinese govt
- circuit breaker
- Circuit Breakers
- DC converters
- electricity market
- Fuel Cells
- IEC charging plugs
- intel processor
- lithium ion
- renewable energy solutions
- Ultrabright and compact LEDs for headlamp and automotive uses
MOUSER is now stocking the OSLON Black Flat LEDs for automotive headlights from OSRAM Opto Semiconductors.
- Design smaller infotainment systems with highly integrated multi-regulators
STMICROELECTRONICS is launching a new series of highly integrated automotive grade power management devices, which will allow the design of smaller and cheaper car infotainment systems.
- Rockwell Automation launches new range of products for smart manufacturing
ROCKWELL Automation has launched its next-generation integrated architecture portfolio for connected industry and enterprise.
- EMI filter for automotive Ethernet connectivity
STMICROELECTRONICS has released the world’s first integrated EMI filter for automotive Ethernet connectivity.
- Ruggedised crystal switches are small, light, but tough
CRYSTAL Group, distributed in Australia by Metromatics, has announced ruggedised crystal switches ideal for small and medium sized heavy industrial and military applications.
- Low latency industrial Gigabit Ethernet PHYs enable Industrial IoT
TEXAS Instruments has introduced a new range of industrial Gigabit Ethernet physical layers (PHYs) boasting the industry’s lowest latency and highest electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Secure microcontroller for next-generation applications
STMICROELECTRONICS has introduced the ST33J2M0 secure microcontroller based on the 32-bit ARM SecurCore SC300 processor.
- Wireless MCUs provide long distance coverage on low power
TEXAS Instruments has announced the new SimpleLink Sub-1 GHz CC1310 wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) which offer up to 2 decades of battery life.
- Quick lock USB 3.0 connector creates secure, IP68 high speed data connections
CLARKE & Severn Electronics is distributing Omnetics’ new Quick Lock USB 3.0 connector, which provides higher signal speeds and uninterrupted performance in harsh environments for field electronics.
- Low-power smart amplifier eases design of quality audio in small packages
TEXAS Instruments has introduced a low-power smart amplifier that maximise battery efficiency while providing good audio quality with peak volumes.
- Power supply chip eliminates vampire power consumption
STMICROELECTRONICS has released a off-line converter IC which has zero-power standby which minimises the power consumed by equipment when they are not being used.
- New Intel MCU designed for IoT applications
MOUSER Electronics is now shipping the new Intel Quark D1000 microcontroller, which is designed for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- IP66 sealed mini-XLR connectors
SWITCHCRAFT has introduced the new Sealed Tini-QG line of mini-XLR connectors, which are IP66 water proof when mated.
- Improved reliability and cost with high-temperature silicon-controlled rectifiers
STMICROELECTRONICS has released new high-temperature silicon-controlled rectifiers (SCRs).
- New MCUs the first to integrate MIPI-DSI controllers for IoT and wearable applications
STMICROELECTRONICS has started volume production for its high-performance STM32F469/479 microcontrollers, the world’s first MCUs to integrate the MIPI-DSI controller.
- Infrared LEDs for camera-based operations
MOUSER Electronics is now stocking the new SFH 4715AS and SFH 4716AS infrared LEDs (IREDs) from OSRAM Opt Semiconductors, which are ideal IR light sources for many camera-based applications.
- Power MOSFETs help maximise efficiency of switched-mode power supplies
STMICROELECTRONICS has released a new family of Power MOSFETs that allow designers of power supplies to maximise the power efficiency of their products, while enhancing robustness and safety margins.
- Stand-alone USB 2.0 redrive improve signal integrity in automotive infotainment systems
TEXAS Instruments has debuted the first stand-alone USB 2.0 redriver, improving signal integrity in automotive applications.
- BeagleBone Green dev board now available at Mouser
THE NEW Linux-based BeagleBone Green development board is now available from Mouser Electronics.
- Zero-drift instrumentation amplifier for precise DC measurement applications
TEXAS Instruments has introduced the industry’s first zero-drift 36V instrumentation amplifier, the INA188, for precise DC and low frequency measurements.